To respond to customer queries and requests through phone, email, web chat etc. and update necessary systems and details about the interaction and caller details.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls in a timely manner and providing helpful accurate information to callers.
- Demonstrate high level of empathy during interactions with the caller.
- Making outgoing telephone calls to customer/clients to provide further information or to follow up on information previously given if needed.
- Supporting other functions within the project such as making outgoing calls for follow-ups, providing specific information and more as instructed by line manager.
- Keeping CRM up to date.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and practices.
- Providing good customer service to callers by always demonstrating showing positive behaviour.
- Attend training courses relevant to the role and implement the training as appropriate.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
- Work as a team with other colleagues to carry out work smoothly.
- To understand the need for and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.