Manager - Finance and Administration will provide our client’s Team with appropriate finance, human resource, and administrative support to effectively implement program activities, as outlined below.
Summary of key areas of responsibility: · Finance · Office Administration · Human Resources
- Keep financial records and perform financial procedures (e.g, Invoices, receipts, payments requests, Purchase orders, petty cash, etc.).
- Assist the organisation and management of internal and external audits.
- Ensure expenses are authorised and processed in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Maintain the accounting reporting process, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of ledgers and all supporting documentation and compliance with finance and procurement regulations.
- Maintain accounting records, ensuring they are complete, accurate, well archived and safeguarded.
- Ensure agreed reporting dates are maintained according to client’s policies.
- Assist in managing partners’ finance reporting ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Develop and maintain effective office systems (e.g., IT support, office maintenance, fixed assets, supplier contact), ensuring these are consistent with client’s operating requirements.
- Support the efficient running of client’s daily operations.
- Ensure all procurement processes are in compliance with client’s regulations.
- Support logistics for client’s operational activities.
- Other administration duties as agreed.
- Establish HR policies and update as and when required to ensure these comply with Qatar statutory regulations.
- Establish staff handbook, reviewed regularly and update as required to comply with client ’s and statutory procedures.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Coordinate recruitment/induction in line with client’s processes.