- Shall carry out various types of manual storekeeping and labor related to materials handling at outdoor or indoor including but not limited to the following and when instructed by Department authorized staff
- Receive, arrange materials and supervise Handlers and various other warehouse activities.
- Checks information on relevant documents against the materials carries out bin-to-bin transfer.
- Check materials condition ensuring that they are packed and preserved before allocating in respective bins/storage locations.
- Maintains good housekeeping and ensures materials are stored safely/avoiding any loss/damage to the client's assets.
- Informs Supervisor of any loss/damage/shortage, and takes required corrective action with the Supervisor’s approval.
- Works under the supervision of the client Supervisor/Chief Storekeeper.
- Submits daily activity reports to Chief Storekeeper.
- Efficiently carry out day-to-day warehouse activities assigned by Chief Storekeeper/Supervisor.
- Unpacks tags and arrange materials in respective bins/storage locations as instructed by Storekeeper.
- Assists in daily non-routine activities.