a. Conduct Safety Training Courses like Plant Safety Induction, H2S Effects and Escape Hood, Defensive Driving, Job Safety Analysis, Confined Space Entry, Working at Heights, Work Management System, Authorized Gas Tester or any other training.
b. Mark the assessments that will be conducted for all the participants upon completion of the Safety Training Courses.
c. Submit the duly completed documents (attendance sheets, assessment sheets and feedback forms) to the Safety Training Administrations as per the required period.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the Oil and Gas or Chemical Industry in the Safety Field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in delivering Safety Training Courses.
- Minimum score of 6.5 (overall score) for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Must have a National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) International General Certificate (IGC) Certification or equivalent.
- Must have a Vocational ‘Train the Trainer’ Qualification (from an internationally accredited body) like CIEH - Trainer the Trainer, Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking in the English and the Hindi language.
- Must be medically fit for work in the oil and gas industry.
- Must successfully undergo the COMPANY ‘Train the Trainer (TTT) Program’.
- Must be able to work with multi-cultural clients.
- Must be computer literate (e.g. use of Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to effectively run classroom trainings.
- Must be able to support COMPANY’s position on safety related issues and policies.
- Must be qualified to demonstrate the safety equipment through experience or certifications.
- Must successfully complete all COMPANY Mandatory Safety Trainings assigned for the role as applicable.
- Must be able to liaise between administrative teams, workforce, supervisors and management of the COMPANY.
- Must have valid BOSIET, HUET certification prior to mobilization.
- Shall have a valid light duty driver’s license for the State of Qatar, with a minimum of 3 years traceable experience.
- Vocational Qualifications like ‘A1 Assessor’ or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Vocational Qualification like ‘Defensive Driving Instructor Qualification’ (from an internationally accredited body) like NSC - Defensive Driving Instructor Qualification will be an advantage.